Friday, January 21, 2011

Mother Earth

"The Whisper"... all of life's wisdoms are as the whisper of the butterfly.  Quiet your thoughts and listen closely to your inner self.  Each day consciously seek joy in some small thing, for it already awaits your discovery.  In that moment you will experience Oneness with All That IS.  Keep the child within you alive and well.  For it is that child within who will lead you in discoveries with renewed fascination, wonder and awe of the simplest of things.                                                                                                                        


I invite you to share my day to day experiences I do just this in the gardens of my own backyard wildlife habitat.  I will show you life as seen through the eyes of Mother Earth...the photo above is only one of many, many wonderful moments to come.


Namaste'
Mother Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment